Baby dies after being electrocuted by mobile phone charger » Secretgist Media

 A baby girl was killed after being electrocuted while her parents left her to play on a smartphone that was on charge.

Pictures of the tot’s scorched limbs have gone viral after nursing staff
posted them on social media as a warning to the dangers of charging
mobile phones near to young children.

They wrote: “Do not leave your babies unattended with chargers.”

According to the UK Mirror, the horrific death happened in the city of Aktau in Kazakhstan.

The baby’s mother, who has not been named, was asleep nearby as her
daughter played with a mobile phone cord where the wire had become
exposed.She only became suspicious that something may be wrong with her
child after waking up later when realising her little girl was not
making any noise.

Within seconds she turned her baby over and saw she was not breathing
and felt no pulse. She then wrapped her in a blanket before rushing her
to hospital.But by the time she arrived at the hospital it was too late
for the doctors to do anything for her daughter as the tot was already

They confirmed the child had died from electrocution, with burn marks that were clearly visible on her hand and arm.

“The girl started playing with the charging cable,” said a family friend, who has not been named.
“Apparently she put it in her mouth and started chewing it.”

It is believed the baby playing with the cable caused it to wear down
and become exposed, leading to the child being electrocuted.


About the author


Leave a Comment