The Seinajoki University of Applied Sciences offers Scholarships for First Year Degree Students to pursue bachelor and master degree. These scholarships will cover 50% of the annual tuition fee. The scholarships are open in all subjects offered by the university. Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply. the scholarship will provide 50 percent of tuition fee cover. The cutoff date for submission of application for bachelor, programme is January 24, 2018, and for master is March 28, 2018
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue bachelor and master degree.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 55 credits during the previous academic year in a Bachelor degree programme
- A minimum of 20 credits during the previous semester (half a year) in a Master degree programme
Method of Application: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Find study options with the search engine
- Compare study options
- Apply to the study programme
- Fill in the application form
Scholarship Application Deadline: For bachelor, programme is January 24, 2018, and for master is March 28, 2018